Thursday, May 8, 2008

Yes I'm alive

hey everyone I know it's been a long time but I have been so busy that I have not had time to think about putting a post up. It's only going to be a short one too, I want to show you guys my new back yard (still a bit to do but it's great as is). We have a new outdoor sitting area with the pebbles under your feet love it heaps, the new pave part, it's great for the kids to play on eg handball, basketball (still need to put up ring), riding bikes. The new bigger and better shed is up. The veggie patch is growing like mad. so like you can see we have been busy but it works out so much better for us Like this and in a few months when the new plants start to grow bigger it will look fab. that is it from this side of the world be good and safe.






love marie

p.s if you are reading this please leave me a comment love to know who is looking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Garden looks great- I can't wait to see it in real life!
Nadia