Sunday, January 6, 2008

BACK

yes I'm still alive, I hope everyone has had a great Xmas and holidays. sorry about my posting my computer has been sick, still don't know what is going on with it, somedays it turns on somedays not GGGGRRRRR SIMON.
We have had a great Xmas and everyone is doing great.
I'm downloading photo's from my NEW camera, (YES NEW, I must of been very good last year hheeeheeee) from Xmas and new years so get a hot cup per for my next post.
Got to go now dinner is ready.
marie
p.s
I still have to read everyone post,to see if you had a nice xmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD !! A NEW CAMERA !! hehehe !! ithought the 'old' one was pretty good !! you've got to show it to me next huh !!
can't wait to see your beautiful photos that you're going to take with it !!
Well done !!
heyyy !! i've got my harnesses for rock climbing !! hehehe !!