Tuesday, February 20, 2007

THANK YOU



WOW WOW WOW I'm in so much shock from all my mates and family that wish me a happy birthday, it means so much to me this year, the texts, the emails, the phone calls and the cards in the mail, from all over the world, France, England, Switzerland, USA and the good old down under.Man you know how to make a girl feel loved.








Suzanne thank you so much for these lovely flowers, wow they are as bright as you.

it's amazing you are at the other side of the world, but you know how to brighten up my day. i miss ya babe. yes i did cry when i open the door to see a man with flowers LOL.
I think it would be a great job to do is to deliver flowers to the happy, the crying, and the mad women. THANK YOU.







thank you Sian for my scrap album, i have to start to fill it up now (it's not going to be that hard to do).OH and the text Early in the morning. hope you are having a great time.




here are the things i got: the huge cup is from mum and dad, it's to put a plant in it but I'm going to put some herbs in it, and the wine and port.
the teddy bears to the cup are from Stephy, she got them out from her bed to give to me so i can give them a hug, while she try to sing me happy birthday mammy(very cute).
Oliver made me a lovely card with a big star on the front.
Nick picked some flower from the yard lovely little red roses.
Matt wrote me a card and well i don't think i should say what else (if you know what i mean) LOL.
Thank you Jess for the best wishes and to put me on your BLOG.
and to the family in France for the calls.
thank you thank you thank you
love marie

1 comment:

jess said...

Hey Marie!!!
SOunds like you've had a *great* birthday!!!! Good for you! You deserve it! Love that big cup!! And the flowers are so bright and pretty!!!
Xx Jess