Friday, February 23, 2007

OMG



OMG i cant believe it, can you see it, look closely, see it, well i know it's there somewhere, have a better look, OK i can't see it well so i don't know how you can. It's my first grey hair OMG i just turn 29 and this happens. I rang up Matt to tell him but he was LOL,he told me i should do a scrap page about it. I said don't be so SILLY, i will do the next best thing, i will blog it. MEN what do they know. So what to do now pull it out or leave it mm mm sorry grey hair your out.

3 comments:

jess said...

hahahaha!!!
If it makes you feel better... i cant see it!!!!
So.. did you yank it out??
Xx jess

lusi said...

LOL! I tease Brett all the time for his couple of grey hairs!!! I can't even see it :)
Those flowers and things you got were so lovely on your birthday! Happy belated birthday darling Marie!!!
Lus x

Siany said...

HAHAHAHAHA Youre so OLD!! But I still love ya!! Glad to hear you had a good birthday! Im missing home! See you soon!! xoxoxox