Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy shots

hello everyone, I know it's been a long time, but it's been a bit mad around here, with the school holidays, Matt going to Nelson bay for two weeks, working in the yard and me busy with work. I did have time to take a few happy shots.












I will be putting some photos of the kids sometime next week so keep your eye out.
bye 4 now.
oh please leave a comment so i know you have been here, just click on comment at the end of this (just about here ↓), if you don't have a blog just click Anonymous and write a comment with your name. easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness, look at Beckham! All grown up, no more kittens in your household, huh? Pretty shots, but you know me, I'm a sucker for a picture of a Fallou- Killick kid!!
Nadia

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie - your photography skills are getting so good - you should enter some of them in some competitions that are about.... From Angela xoxo