Saturday, February 9, 2008

hey


HEY wow i have a few hours to myself today,so what better to do is to clean the house, put a few loads of washing on,and update my blog.

I have been working so much this week I'm feeling a bit loss in time, the time I drop the boys to school put stephy in day care and start working it's time to pick the kids up,then there is homework then dinner then put the kids to bed.

This week I started cleaning a bed and breakfast place it was only supose to be one place but it looks like it will be 3 to 4 places, it's great because I can take stephy with me if she is not in daycare, great money no fuss.So it looks like that is going to be 2 to 3 times a week, then the other days in the garden with matt. it will be full on this year but I'm Really looking forward to it.




This week Stephy had a play mate Miss Mindy they are so girly when they are together, it's very cute. So like i had a new model around I had to get the camara out. LOOK at the lovely Blue eyes Mindy has (watch out dad get the shotgun ready).
Started climbing again now that the holidays are over.I was a bit sore the next day hehehe I will update photos on the next post because the blog will not let me put more photos : (

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie !! Cool photos there and.... I WANT THAT FRAME !!! LOL !! IT looks sooo cool !!
and.... if you do post photos about our rock climbing hmmmm... don't put my big as... please !!! hehehe