Monday, October 8, 2007

My 100th post

I get a phone call this morning from Meg my sister in law who has Oliver in Nelson bay, She says Oliver has had an accident and his on his way to hospital, ( you never want that phone call), I can tell you everything just froze, the next few minutes was fuzzy, (just writing this is making me cry i don't want that feeling ever again) next thing i hear ed on the phone was he could have a broken arm. The only thing i remember saying was oh no not my baby,how? Well He was riding a bike to fast and flipped over on the handle bars. So the next few hours I'm sitting at home try not to pull my hair out, I couldn't do a thing, he was 3 hours away, just waiting was one of the hardest thing to do. I spoke to Oliver a few times on the phone, that made me feel a bit better to know he was OK but still in a lot of pain in his arm. Matt came home early to drove up there,the time Matt got there we found out that his arm is not broken but there is so much swelling around the elbow that there cant see if there is a fractured in the elbow. GGGGGGGRRRRRRR kids, so they have told us to go back to the hospital in a few days if it's still sore and get other xray on it.
So that was my lovely Monday GGRR Oliver should be home in the morning, I cant wait to get my arms around him and give him so much TLC.
That phone call gave me 10years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh nooooo Marie !!!
when i started to read your post...i really felt for you...specially that Anais is going in Overseas soon by herself !! (well that will be worst..taking the plane to see her !!well..hope for her nothing happens !!) but for your poor little thing...well...good to hear all is well and that you'll have him back soon at home. Well hope you spend the rest of the holiday well and positive with him and all your little ones !!!