Friday, October 5, 2007




Have you ever been hit by a bus before, well it feels like i have that last few days, how can you feel great one day and the next you feel like dieing,even opening my eyes were killing me, my body was sore all over, anyway feeling heaps better today it's just my head now.


What did i do this week instead from dieing, Tuesday had a lovely day a Brigitte's place, I have to say she has 2 lovely kids both very sweet kids (I didn't just write that because i know you will be read this Brigitte but because you did a great job with your kids).The two Nick's played great together,they got along really well, I have to say I was a bit worried about my nick how he will go playing with other kids, he has always been a hard kid to please when he finds new friends to play with, but the last couple of months he has open up and allowed kids in. Anais is a beautiful young girl Thanks for your help Anais on naming one of my layouts (it's a colourful world).

here are my layouts i did :


I'm just about to finish a layout for everyday garbage challenge In the bathroom, I will post it later on.

going to have a rest now while it quite here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyyy thanks for that and yes... we all had a terrific time !! and you....look like you excelled yourself !! hehehe 3 LOS !!! Well done my dear !!
ohh heyyy omg !! my washing machine looks terrible on the back ground !!! :)
so good to see our kids get along very well !!
Hope you're feeling better ! ;)