Sunday, March 25, 2007




wow what a great weekend we had, well it would of been better if I didn't have to work. We had Matt's brother over, so he could help Matt out to fix some tiles. So B got his lovely wife and kids down too. I had so much fun with the kids, my little nephew was a star of a baba, he is so cute, every time he saw me he would smile, but every time he saw the camera, he had this look of "how you doing".




My Niece has grown up so much, she is a real big kid. She was so great with her cousins, she made time with all 3 of my kids(one on one time).







It was so nice to have a good chat with my sister in law, to know that it's so normal that life is so hard to work out with the kids and household problems, with a young hard working family has to go through.



Thank you so much for a fun time we had this weekend, you guys are welcome anytime, we will see you in a few weeks.














1 comment:

jess said...

such cute kiddies!!
:)