Wednesday, February 14, 2007

THE GET AWAY






I have been away for 5 day to Nelson bay, we had a great time, the sun was out the whole time, the water was lovely.I could move up there in a heart beat, I miss the sea so much, just the smell of the salt is to die for, it's just a different world then the mountains.


Little beach is so lovely we had dinner on the beach one night and saw dolphins swimming around(didn't have my camera not happy about that) i was in heaven when i saw that. We came back here a few time to swim around and try to see more dolphins but we didn't see any(that would be right because i have my camera now).

We took Isadora with us this time, she loved it too there is a dog beach about a 5 min walk from Pat's place so twice a day i would take her down there with Julia's dog Roger, so they would play around on the sand and in the water, it was like watch newly webs running on the beach LOL.







That is it from me for now, I have to get my scrap pagers done now, i will show you when i have finish them.

love Marie

1 comment:

jess said...

Sounds like you had a great time marie!! Good photos!! Living by the sea is the BEST!! I wouldt change it for anything!!
looking forward to seeing all your layouts!!
Xx jess