Friday, October 12, 2007


First thing first Thanks everyone who gave us the best wishers and asked how Oliver is, the text es, the phone call, the email and the cards was so lovely to get. SO the good news is that it's Ok they don't think it a fractured but it's still to hard to tell, he will be sore for about a week but should be good.


I haven't been scrapbook this week, I have been doing a book for the kids, like a diary, I been wanting to do one for so long. I'm really loving it. it's so easy no fuss to do just put a photo of the things that they are doing then write about, it's not only things they do but things about them too.




Ok what else, I was looking at Donna blog and she was doing an art journal, I just love her art work and the things she does, anyway she got inspired by Suzi Blutube. NOW just a bit of a warning she is a bit out there, the first time I saw it i was like WTF, but after a few post and you tube post I got hooked, I got inspired to do one myself, I'm not good at drawing, or painting but I'm giving it a go. I found an old reading book that i didn't like the read of it and started painting it in white and started my first page I don't have a photo of it, maybe my next post. go and have a look at Susi post.

That is it from me going to play around with the kids outside before it starts to raining.

OH one more thing, a few weeks ago i came across some really yummy nougat I fell in love with it, In my mine i thought i could sell these at the markets, so a few days ago i got boxes of Nougat, so if you are in the blue mountain stop by at blackhealth markets on Sunday and have a look around at all the yummy things there, I will be up there selling french nougat, it's gluten free too, Vanilla pistachio, Vanilla almond, chocolate pistachio, hazelnut almond choc, cherry cranberry pistachio, and wild berry macadamia.

Marie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyyy good to hear all is well !! and...you even took a photo of him with his banded arm ...oh...what a scrapper !! LOL !!! i bet you bribed him for this !! hehehe !!
ohhh i'm quite intrigued with that site you've found !! now now now Marie ...hope you're not getting me hooked to a new thing are you !?!?! Anyway, will chat with you next and good luck at the market, i was going to call in but we've got a last minute invitation to a party ...somewhere...half way to little hartley...better take Tony with me or i'll get lost !! :)